- How do I send a love offering?
If you would like to send a love offering for this conference, please make your check payable to: South Jersey Christian Fellowship and include your registration family ID number on your check. Please mail your check to the following address:
Attn: NECC 2020
South Jersey Christian Fellowship
306 S. Warwick Road
Magnolia, NJ 08049
- I am registered to attend, how do I join the various meetings?
Each registered attendee should have received an email with a personalized schedule that includes all the meeting links. Please refer to that email for further instructions. If you have not received that email by Wed, Oct 7, please contact us at
- I have not registered. Can I still listen to the messages??
Yes. Please visit the Messages page on this website. You will be able to watch the live streamed messages via YouTube.
- If I have not registered, can I join other parts of the conference besides the message broadcasts?
While you can watch all the live streamed messages, we will not be able to accommodate those that have not registered for other parts of the conference.
- What do I do if I accidentally deleted the email with my personalized schedule?
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you.
- What do I do if I need translation during the conference?
Translation will be provided for all the messages, prayer times and worship times from English to Mandarin and English to Portuguese. If you need translation service, you are required to use two devices during those sessions. You will use one device to play Zoom or YouTube live broadcast. You will use the other device to dial into Zoom and listen to the translation. You can find more details on the translation service in the email containing your personal schedule (for those registered), or on the Messages page on this website.
- I am not familiar with Zoom, is there a user manual?
Yes, please go to the Tech Support Page of this website before the conference begins to review the applications’ installation and user guides.
- Is there technical support available during the conference if I am having issues joining the meetings?
If you need immediate technical support at any time during the conference, please call (929) 299-6714. As a reminder, please join the meetings a few minutes before the start time to allow time to address any technical complications, should they arise.